Mad Halloween Free Plan
Free Chicago Cubs Celebration Plan
Mad Halloween (Happy Turkey Day) Free Promo Plan
1) We are renaming the plan. So, don’t worry if you see you are on a plan which is now called Happy Turkey Day.
2) We will increase the allotments to reflect the thumbs up and votes up for every one.
3) We also increased the activation fee. But don’t worry, those who got it for $15 already were just smart or lucky. The new activation fee is $25. So, hurry and get in before 8pm today (Nov. 1, 2016) when the new activation fee starts.
4) Yes, we know we promised the Halloween Plan to stay open for new activations until noon tomorrow. Yes, we will open a plan for you folks, too the Mad Halloween Sugar Crush.
5) BTW, Member+, we forgot to charge you the $5 activation fee from your Top Up for the Mad Halloween Free Plan. Consider it a Halloween treat! But, please be aware that we will charge Member+ a $5 activation fee for new activations on the Happy Turkey Day plan, and it will be charged to your credit card on file.
So the current allotment are 2,000 Talk 2,000 Text 2,000 MMS and 2,550 MB. The old allotments have been 2,000 Talk 2,000 Text 2,000 MMS and 2,000 MBYour votes and tweets made it +550, So lets see if you can make it over 3,000 before Wednesday night at 10 pm. When the promo stops again.
+Plus additional MB allotments: We will increase the Full-Speed MB allotments by 1 MB with every thumbs-up on our website and on websites that we monitor. We will also increase the Full-Speed MB allotment by 4 MB for every picture tweeted to @ringplusmobile in front of a cell phone store holding a sign up that reads “I love RingPlus!” Don’t forget to provide links to the forums in the thread below. To avoid entries from robots or other invalid entries, RingPlus will determine in its sole discretion if an entry is valid. For transparency, we will post all valid forums below in this post as soon we get your notification.Calculation: For example, 50 Thumbs Up on forums that we monitor + 300 picture tweets would bring the allotment to 2,000 Talk, 2,000 Text, and 3,250 MB LTE full speed (2,000 base allotments + (50 Thumbs Up) + (300 picture tweets with sign I love RingPlus * 4) = 1250).
The maximum allotment will be the current allotment from the BLT Free Plan (which can easily be reached).
Regardless of the outcome, In December, with the availability of the VoIP and Smart dialer, the Halloween Plan becomes unlimited Talk & Text if you utilize one of the dialers. If you decide not to use the VoIP or smart dialer, your Plan will be downgraded to 1,000 Talk, 1,000 Text, and 1,000 MB plans (tethering also available for $3/week).
- Price: Free, $0/Month
- Activation fee: $25 (billed directly to your credit card).
- For Member+, the activation fee is $5 (billed directly to your credit card ).*
- $20 initial Top Up balance occurs only if you have less than zero balance to cover overages.If, and only if, the Top-Up balance reaches $0, another $20 auto Top-Up will be automatically charged to your credit card on file*
- Overages 10 cents per Minute, Text and MMS, MB or buy a one of our Add Ons for cheaper overages.*
- A RingPlus Smart Dialer or VoIP dialer will have to be installed when it becomes available. (If you have a feature phone, its time to upgrade. We will have loaner phones available with pre-installed dialers right before the holidays). If you are an existing Member and you wish to switch back from this plan to your current plan, you will be able to do so. The switching period will be available to your after testing the new Dialer System for two weeks after the dialers become available.
Please see detail below:
Free Chicago Cubs Celebration Plan
3000, Talk 3000 Text, 3000 MMS, 3000 MB Full speed
Tethering is available for $3/week
Top up $20
Activation $10 will be credited to top up (Billed to credit card)
5 cents per Minute/ Text/ MMS/ MB LTE Full speed
Only limited spaces
Bring Your Own Device
You can get a phone from RingPlus or activate a phone you already have on this Plan.
You can check if your phone is eligible in the RingPlus Check Tool at https://my.ringplus.net/device_validation_requests/new.
Sign up at https://ringplus.net
For information on how to port-in to RingPlus, please see One Step Switch and Save.
Eligible phones for porting-in (bring your phone and phone number) include Sprint Network compatible phones and other eligible phones from AT&T, Verizon, and T-Mobile (and their MVNOs) as indicated below, and that pass the RingPlus Check Tool:
Great Features of RingPlus Cell Service
Looking for The "Right Carrier" Sweepstakes?
RingPlus Social Forum
The RingPlus Social Forum is Now Open!
Everything for your RingPlus Lifestyle